The Montana Republican Legislative Campaign Committee (MRLCC) is the official campaign arm of Montana’s Republican Legislators.
The MRLCC is dedicated exclusively to electing more Republicans to the State House and Senate. The MRLCC provides financial, training and strategic assistance to legislative candidates, ensuring that candidates are equipped with the necessary tools to run effective and efficient campaigns.
Representative Greg Hertz, Chairman
Greg Hertz is serving his fourth term as Representative for District 12 in Lake County. Greg was first elected to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During the 2019 Legislature, he was elected as Speaker of the House. Greg and his wife Kate live in Polson.
Board of Directors
- Senator Mark Blasdel, Vice Chair
- Senator Jason Ellsworth, Treasurer
- Senator Cary Smith
- Senator Doug Kary
- Senator Steve Fitzpatrick
- Senator Steve Hinebauch
- Representative Wylie Galt
- Representative Derek Skees
- Representative Brad Tschida
- Representative Vince Ricci
- Representative Rhonda Knudsen